Thursday, October 9, 2008

Bye...bye...

...

oh

oh

OH

OOOOOOOH

It's finally happening! So, I'm going to Egypt by monday next week! haha

At first the person incharge send a really awkward message. (He's like apologizing for all the postponing thing but in a really sarcastic way...so it's a-w-k-w-a-r-d)

But then, it's confirmed that it's happening this monday.

Yes, now...

goodbye,

goodbye Malaysia,

goodbye ALL my friends (no matter how annoying, how retarded, how irritating, how....whatever else you guys are...I still love you guys!)

Do...do...DO...DOOOO remember me always (if you guys ever forget about me I'll make sure your life will be a living hell...I think)

Goodbye Okaa-sama (because my mother is just great that she receive the 'sama' honorifics and the capital)

Goodbye father

Goodbye the annoying, retarded, freak brothers

Goodbye my family

Goodbye the world (wait...I'm not dying... then why am I bidding farewell to the world? Ugh...)

..and gosh! aren't I excited? Hehe

No comments: