Monday, November 17, 2008

What a DAY!

Hey, hey hey!

It's been awhile... (though I just post one two days ago...is it?)

So, today...though it's sunday but it's not weekends here so have to go to the university and it's starts at 8 o'clock in the morning!

...and as usual I can't quiet understand the subtopic for Physiology, Respiration...seriously! It's like the doctor is story tale...to himself I might add. And to top to that, I got a major headache since the first class! I dunno why! and it got better as the last lecture ends (hmm...wonder why)

Apparently, my cousin is in a really bad mood today! Which I dunno what triggers it since I saw her chatting happily just a minute ago! She actually dared to take her stress out on me! (talk about mood swings!) and being a short tempered self I am, I tell her straight to herself just what the heck is wrong with her! Though she end up apologizing to me which I accept.

Well, we do live in the same house...

and so, after arriving here for almost a month now, I think I have become accustomed to this country (though I wonder if I can EVER be accustomed to how 'clean' this country is) I also manage to learn some Egyptian words which I use often for shopping! Here in Egypt, they didn't use the Al-Quran Arabic, instead they use a language known as Amir Arabic or better known as 'bahasa Arab pasar'

Though I really am not satisfied with the rules our association had stated that the girls are forbidden to wear pants when going out whether to the university or shopping or going outdoors for whatever purpose. (though I once do wear a pants when going out shopping XD)

The best part is! Here in Egypt they didn't call the students as students but Doctors instead! Haha. But, I'm not sure whether it's only applied to the medical student since I read it in a book that says the term Doctor is for educated man or woman. The lecturers of course were called Doctors also.

No comments: