Today as scheduled, everyone is going to meet the chief police to settled for visa. However, things doesn't always went smoothly when it involved a species called Arabic people! He didn't stick to the appointment and went out for other matters instead of meeting with us. So, the visa-thing, had to be postponed which is very risky for us Malaysian students. (it makes us as if we're illegal immigrant! Boohoo T_T)
Then, everyone had promised to eat at Ketchup...but turns out I.lost.my.wallet! The freakin' wallet is lost! and pea ended up paying for me and as soon as I reach home, I immediately tidy up my room. However, the wallet is still missing in the already-tidied-up-room T_T. Just hope that I'll be able to find it at 'BaitIizzah' where I think I last touched my wallet.
25 tahun dah
11 years ago


2 comments:
you lost your wallet n you havent got ur visa???
ur so pendatang asing...
well u used to when u first come to m'sia rite??
wait!! what is ur really coutry eh..
ermmmm bangladesh i think??
hahahahahaa...............
But I've found it back XD gratitudes towards my lovely senior who took the trouble to come over to my house ^_^ luv ya k. Ira!
FYI I am malaysian, so I don't need those things called visa in my own country you blockhead XP
Anyway, I've got the visa done! *wink* *wink* big applause for me please~
Post a Comment