Thursday, April 16, 2009

Boo!

Been awhile since I write...just thought wanna drop in and write 'hi' XD

Anyway, finals are coming. Books haven't been read. Syllabus is finished but still haven't studied all. I just wish I'm a natural born genius. Ah~ how life would be a bliss if that were to happen :)

Btw, had cut down on movies this month (applause to self XD) though books have not really been touched let alone to study it. Huhu. Next week, the practical exam starts. I think I kinda have a little bit of confidence in answering it but not for written and oral :(

Recently, a rat got into the house. I actually screamed at 1.3x a.m. Luckily the seniors downstairs didn't hear it. The rat is still undiscovered up till now. Hope it hadn't entered our rooms since last saw it enter the kitchen. (everyone practically scared of going into the kitchen at the beginning but then act like it's nothing big) Meaning, although everyone knows there's a rat somewhere in this house but no one could care less. Just hope there won't be any holes on our clothes and foods XD

3 comments:

Cikgu Yasmin said...

thank u 4 ur support. i'm aiming 4 flat. lol. amin....

ewah2. a natural born A genius eh? haha. gud luck with that!

haha, that rat nak kwn ngan ko. sian dier, tikus arab tu, tersesat kat rumah dara malaysia...ouiii! heheh.

come home quick!

Shamim Hashim said...

wonder how big is the rat. rat arab besar sikit kot. dari rat asian :P hahaha.

Narrator said...

Hoho, gud luck min! I'll always support u :)

Haha, am trying, but since the word is 'a natural born genius' and since I'm already born and am not a genius, guess I fail at that XD

hoho rat nak kawan? mmg tersesat pon smpai ari ni x taw ade lg ke x dlm umah ni

haha if I hadn't saw that rat mim, I would thought the same, but surprisingly, the rat is just the same size as the asian rat. @_@ weird~