She may not be the BEST grandmother I've ever had, but there are BEST moments we shared together.
The news came in to me in a bit of a shocked, I was stressing myself out for finals and suddenly my cousin(mother side) told me that my grandmother(father side) had passed away. My brain stop being stress and came into shocked instead. Though my parents never tell me anything (I guess they're worried that it might affect my finals, and I never called them to ask cause I don't want them to worry about me)
I guess I would never hear how she call me similar to a colour, "merah! merah!" with her 'negeri sembilan' dialect again.
May her souls is placed among 'orang-orang yg solehah'
Al-Fatihah
25 tahun dah
11 years ago


3 comments:
takziah...semoga rohnya di cucuri rahmat dan di tempatkan dalam kalangan org2 yang soleh....amin. u r just so, so, so far away huh. well, good luck 4 finals. tht goes for me too. sigh.
takziah..
mirrah.. jgn sedih2.. do ur best in final!!
mirrah boleh!!
Thanks for the support guys
Post a Comment