Wednesday, July 8, 2009

back

woot~ haven't update this for awhile now. Just doesn't feel like it actually. Anyway, what have I been up to?

1. back at Malaysia finally~ (been a week actually xD)
2. Went to visit my grandfather last weekend. My brothers actually climbed the coconut tree when I suddenly say I wanted to drink the coconut water
3. Catching up with relatives (been a very busy week xD)
4. Started downloading (since can't download back in Egypt LoL)
5. Just watched Family Outing (a korean variety show) latest episode yesterday and cried. (supposedly to be a really funny show)
6. Trying as hard not to be anxious and nervous for the whole week (result is coming out this week o.0)
7. Still haven't tell my parents about 'the coming out result' thing

Actually, I'm hoping that the result won't be coming out sooner than next week. Hope I won't need to repeat any paper (that would be a nightmare!!)

No comments: