I've turned 19 officially...well, not really excited actually, despite all the wishes and presents (I do become super excited when said item/words being delivered). One more
(sucky) year and I'll turn 20. See, when I was small I've always thought that by the time I turn 20 I'll become much much more mature and adult-like, just like all the other 20-ish people around me back then. Now, I don't feel all that mature despite the fact that I've already ended my teenage era. I am still living in my child-like world, I act spoil, make fun of people, make stupid jokes and only thought of enjoying myself and live for the present, what's so mature about that? well, I guess we can't really change for who we are, but I'm still bitter about the whole getting
old-
thing.
1 comment:
getting old means obvious wrinkle lines, getting matured is another thing. hehe, ur get there somehow, married and have babies! u hear me? B-A-B-I-E-S-E-S!!! byk tuh!
Post a Comment