Wishes are spread, fireworks and foods are prepared, friends are invited, place is booked, anticipating countdown and New Year is coming! Stepping into the New Year means new resolution, reflecting on last year's resolution,and turning on the new leaf.
This year I've learn a lot of new as well as meaningful things. I learn how to live by myself without parents by my side, spending money wisely, thinking positively and more importantly about failure. Achieving dreams aren't as easy as I think, and one mistakes will lead to total failure. I've learn how to get over it and starting anew.
I've been happy, annoyed, scared and depressed. I've known how important parents, siblings, and friends. I'm appreciating the past more than ever.
Hope the year to come become much more meaningful. So, these are my new year resolutions
1)Fulfilled ALL of my resolution
-I really shouldn't forget about them...
2)Be more diligent
-My room need a total makeover, I need to learn not to postponed my task and to make better use of my time.
3)Don't hold on to the past
-Start to live for the present and future, the past would never return.
4)Speak out more
-I need to get over my shyness
5)Go out
-Staying indoor is nice, but too often won't do any good.
6)Don't hold onto grudge
-I'm going to forget EVERYTHING 'they' had done and learn how to forgive them.
7)Think before Speak!
-so that I won't hurt anyone either unintentionally or intentionally
8)Memories at least one page of Quran everyday
-Been meaning to do it since 2009, but I am going to carry it out this year!
9)Always smile to people
-no matter what mood I'm in
10)Be a better person
-better servant to Allah, better daughter to parent, better sister to brothers, better friend to friends, better junior to seniors, better senior to juniors, better pupil to teachers.
25 tahun dah
11 years ago


2 comments:
that's what new years are all about. hehe. kalau xde blog, xkan nk iklan kan kite punyer resoluions kt surat khabar kot? kt sini is the place to be rite? wink. meh same2 achieve our dreams!! hoping this new year is the beginning of all the good things.
Yup, totally true! hehe.
Post a Comment